Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My pen name is Chazz Azz and at this time my main website is     
                      
                             www.heavencanbefound.com

I started writing simple lyrics when I was 19. I was a lead singer then in a popular rock band and we needed to do original material. The years passed and I have improved . I love to write poems and songs. That is my first love with my pen.

I have found myself writing about political issues lately. ( The past year or so. ) Not in the sense where I care about the election outcome but rather that the winner do what he or she has promised to do. I have started this blog for the poems and poets and those who love our work.  I hope to touch the hearts of those around me. 

If you would like to post your poems or something you feel needs to be said on my website, just let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Dead And Sentenced To Life,,, by Chazz Azz

    By dim lamplight I sit and write, the words come into view. Yes once again, the paper and pen, speak the memories of you. Pure ecstasy, no fantasy, so precious and so divine. Tonight I try to loose the pain of yesterday when you were mine. The lightning strikes, the stars are gone, the thunder roars again. A fresh burst of tears, then the ink smears, my pain is freed again. I'm dead and sentenced to life tonight, a combination of the two. It's as bad as bad can be for me, to remember what I can't forget about you. You see somethings you always remember and never forget. Somethings you always forget and never remember. God knows I will never forget to remember the two of you. Rest in peace Sammy and Laura 1990

    ReplyDelete