Monday, October 15, 2012


Are You There?
by Eivonny

        
 Are you there? 
To the horizon and back, 
    to eternity and for ever, see the beauty of the world, 
      the endlessly of the universe, let me know if you lost me, 
I will find you because you are my heart beat.

  I will follow the prints your steps left behind, 

 I will follow you always to the end of the world, 
there is no way to stop me right here, 
there is only one heart beating and it just beats here.
 I am so sorry my love, the wind is blowing my mind away, 
it carries my thoughts to far distance of lakes.
 I will never forget what you have meant to me, 
but it is time to let you go.

        I hold my hands open and let your soul fly, 

time to start life again. 
But how without you? How cruel to think I could. 
But I will try because I have your memory. 
I love you. 

Eivonny 2012
 @

cc@HCBFsubmitted-10/14/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment